Service Standards for High-Volume Regulatory Authorizations
Service standards publicly state the level of performance that citizens can reasonably expect to encounter from the CBSA under normal circumstances.
Timeliness service standards for high-volume regulatory authorizations clarify expectations and increase predictability in the federal regulatory system. They benefit the many Canadians, particularly businesses, who must seek permission from the federal government to either conduct a regulated activity or be exempt from it.
The following is a list of categories of our service standards for high-volume regulatory authorizations:
- Service Standards for Issuance of Cultural Property Export Permits
- Service Standards for the eManifest Program
- Service Standards for Release Prior to Payment Privilege
- Service Standards for Customs Special Services Fees
- Service Standards for Carrier Code Application Process
- Government-wide Administrative Burden Baseline counts
- Government-Wide Forward Regulatory Plans
- Cabinet Directive on Regulatory Management
- Red Tape Reduction Action Plan
- Canada-United States Regulatory Cooperation Council
- Date modified: