The Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) wants to help travellers find the information they need to know in order to enter Canada. We have compiled the following useful links to assist in your travel planning.
Flying to Canada? Entry rules are changing.
Canada is introducing a new entry requirement, known as an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA), for visa-exempt foreign nationals travelling to Canada by air. Exceptions include U.S. citizens and travellers with a valid visa.
Starting , eligible travellers can apply online for an eTA. On , this new requirement will become mandatory and travellers will need an eTA before they can board their flight to Canada. To find out more, visit Canada.ca/eTA.
Welcome to Canada
- Do you want to visit Canada? (Citizenship and Immigration Canada)
- Legislative requirements for the presentation of persons (CBSA Memorandum D2-5-0)
- Temporary Importation of Baggage and Conveyances by Non-Residents
(CBSA Memorandum D2-1-1)
- Travellers requiring mobility assistance at Canadian international airports (CBSA Memorandum D2-5-3)
- Information on goods and services tax/harmonized sales tax (GST/HST) (Canada Revenue Agency)
- Bringing animals and pets into Canada (Canadian Food Inspection Agency)
- I Am A Gun User Visiting Canada (Canada Firearms Center)
- Postal importations (CBSA)
- Temporary Importation and Retention of Foreign Vessels in Canada by Non-residents (CBSA)
Events in Canada
- Date modified: