I, Stephen Rigby, President, Canada Border Services Agency, pursuant to section 9 of the Canada Border Services Agency ActFootnote 1, hereby delegate my authority to designate any person or person within a class of persons to the Executive Vice-President, any Vice- President and any Associate Vice-President of the Canada Border Services Agency or in his or her absence, the person carrying out his or her duties and functions.
Dated at Ottawa, Province of Ontario, thisday of March 2010.
This authorization replaces previous delegation instruments and comes into force on April 1, 2010.
Canada Border Services Agency
- Targeted Regulatory Review: Digitalization and Technology-Neutral Regulations Roadmap
- Government-wide Administrative Burden Baseline counts
- Government-Wide Forward Regulatory Plans
- Cabinet Directive on Regulatory Management
- Red Tape Reduction Action Plan
- Canada-United States Regulatory Cooperation Council
To learn about upcoming or ongoing consultations on proposed federal regulations, visit the Canada Gazette and Consulting with Canadians websites.
- Date modified: