The Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) will be conducting ongoing consultations with the public and stakeholders to ensure its priorities and operations are in-line with key trends and developments.
- Air Consultative Committee
Provides CBSA officials and air industry stakeholders with a forum for dialogue on Canada's airport border operations.
- Border Commercial Consultative Committee
Provides CBSA officials and commercial stakeholders with a forum for dialogue on Canada's border operations.
- eManifest Stakeholder Partnership Network
Provides a forum for external stakeholders and industry experts to share input and advice on the design and implementation of the eManifest initiative with the CBSA.
- January 2017 - Consultation notice: Proposed Amendments to the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (Part 16 – Seizure)
- Archived - July 2016 - Proposed amendments to the Presentation of Persons (2003) Regulations under the Customs Act
- Archived - May 2016 - Consultation notice: Measures under consideration for inclusion in the prescribed conditions regulations related to security inadmissibility
- Date modified: