Amendment to the Delegation of the Powers, Duties, and Functions of the President of the Canada Border Services Agency and Designation of Officers under the Customs Act
This document amends the Delegation of the Powers, Duties, and Functions of the President of the Canada Border Services Agency and Designation of Officers under the Customs Act signed on , and amended on , on , and on , as per the attached Schedule for the purpose of subsection 68(1) of the Customs ActFootnote 1.
This document comes into force on the date on which it is signed.
Canada Border Services Agency
|Description of the authorities||Designated officials|
Delegation – Authority to appeal to the Federal Court of Appeal on any question of law, within ninety days after the date a decision is made under section 67.
Director General, Recourse Directorate (subject to guidelines established by the Director General, Recourse Directorate)
- Targeted Regulatory Review: Digitalization and Technology-Neutral Regulations Roadmap
- Government-wide Administrative Burden Baseline counts
- Government-Wide Forward Regulatory Plans
- Cabinet Directive on Regulatory Management
- Red Tape Reduction Action Plan
- Canada-United States Regulatory Cooperation Council
- Date modified: