Language selection


Report your arrival to the CBSA when entering Canada by boat

Always report your arrival to the CBSA when you enter Canada by boat, even after an interruption.



Border services officer Li on screen. Text on screen: Boating Season, 1-888-226-7277, Leaving and re-entering Canadian waters, Anchoring, Mooring, Disembarking, Loading, Making contact.

BSO Li: Summer and boating season are underway

Travelers entering Canada by boat must report their arrival to the CBSA at the marine port of entry or at a telephone reporting site.

This also applies to boaters leaving and re-entering Canadian waters after setting foot outside Canada, anchoring, mooring, disembarking or loading persons or goods, or making contact with another vessel.

To locate a reporting site, visit our website.

CBSA website address on screen (

Canada wordmark on screen.

Date modified: