Language selection


Export commercial goods

Canada Border Services Agency helps ensure that exporters comply with national policies, processes, procedures, regulations and legislation related to exporting commercial goods.

Services and information

Electronic reporting system for Canadian exporters

The Canadian Export Reporting System makes it easier to comply with export reporting requirements.

Commodities that may require export permits

Commodities, areas of responsibility, websites, phone numbers.

Guide to exporting commercial goods from Canada

Preparing to export, classifying, shipping, reporting, additional documentation.

Exporting checklist

Exporting requirements, quick reference.

Date modified: